To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
1. Execute the below script in apps schema using SQL*PLUS
set serveroutput on;
IF (AD_EVENT_REGISTRY_PKG.Is_Event_Done( p_Owner => ‘JA’, p_Event_Name => ‘JAI_EXISTENCE_OF_TABLES’ ) = TRUE) THEN
dbms_output.put_line ( ‘Event JAI_EXISTENCE_OF_TABLES for JA is set!!’);
dbms_output.put_line ( ‘Event JAI_EXISTENCE_OF_TABLES for JA is NOT set.
Please apply jai5188052.drv!!’);
2. If AD_EVENT_REGISTRY_PKG.Is_Event_Done returns ‘FALSE’ for JA Owner it means the JAI_EXISTENCE_OF_TABLES is not set.
3. For 12.2.X, manually run below two files to make “Event JAI_EXISTENCE_OF_TABLES for JA as set”
a. jai_set_ad_event.sql. Pass input as JA. and not Application ID 7000
The files will be located in cd $JA_TOP/patch/115/sql
6. Once done please bounce the instance.
7. Now please check if the file is located in the following directory, run the following UNIX commands using Form – JAINTAXT.fmb.
$ echo $AU_TOP
$ echo $JA_TOP
$ ls -al $AU_TOP/forms/US/JAINTAXT.fmb
$ ls -al $AU_TOP/forms/US/JAINTAXT.fmx
8. If the .fmb form is located OK, then use ADADMIN utility to compile/generate the form .fmx file.
9. Please run the following SQL in the APPS schema via SQL*PLus
SELECT * FROM FND_Languages WHERE installed_flag IN (‘I’,’B’ ) ;
10. Get a screenshot of the definition of Oracle Financials for India Responsibility you are accessing via the System Administrator.
If English is your Base Language, files should be located under US.
The .fmb file is found in AU_TOP.
11. Check the following to ensure the executable file is under JA_TOP.
$ ls -al $JA_TOP/forms/US/JAINTAXT.fmx
12. Use the ADADMIN utility to compile/generate the forms.
13. Re-test the issue for the ‘Define Tax Type’ form and confirm the form now opens with no Error.
14. Follow steps from 7 to 12 for remaining forms like JAINRGIMN.fmx
15. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.